178

2 Days Later

"You sure you six are gonna be okay? I can call Hunter and tell him I can't go on the road."

I asked Finn.

"Bayley, you're the champ. You can't take off. You need to go and live your dream. You aren't retired, I am. And this will be a good test to see if I can watch the kids. Trust me, I've got this and I'll make you proud."

Finn said.

"I'm already proud of you. I love you."

"I love you too. Now, go have fun."

Finn said, kissing me. I walked out the door and met Sasha in the driveway.

"Hey girlie. You finally ready?"

Sasha asked.

"Yep."

I said, sighing. I threw my bags into the trunk and got in the passenger side.

"You okay?"

Sasha asked.

"Yeah. Let's go."

I said, staring out the window. My stomach was in knots. I had no idea if Finn could actually pull this off...or if it was gonna be a huge disaster.

8 Hours Later

"Hey baby."

I said, propping my phone up on the crate and looking at Finn.

"Hey love. How was the house show?"

"It was okay. Crowd was pretty loud. How were the kids?"

"Really good. They were actually pretty good and didn't fight once. And Aria helped out with dinner and playing with the twins. And look."

Finn said, pointing the camera down to see Emery, wrapped up in his arm.

"Aw. That's adorable."

I said with a smile.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go put this one down and go to bed. I love you...and I told you so."

Finn said with a smile.

"I love you...and shut up."

I said, smiling.