160

"You ready to go home, champ?"

Finn asked, starting the car up.

"Yes. It's been a long, but good night."

I said.

"I know. But at least I got you back. And that's the only championship I need."

Finn said, holding my hand.

"I missed you. I missed this."

I said, staring at our hands.

"I missed you too. This time, no more bullshit. No more letting people get in our way. No more Aaron. No more Kylie. No more Seth. No more Emma. No more depression or broken pieces. Just us four. Just family."

Finn said.

"No more bullshit. Just family."

I said with a smile.

Later That Night | Finn's POV

I looked over at a sleeping Bayley as I pulled into the hotel. She looked so cute and peaceful. Gosh, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

No matter how many times we fought, screamed at each other, told each other we hated each other, we always came back to each other. I loved this girl with all of my heart.

"Bayley. Babe. Wake up."

I said, lightly shaking her.

"5 more minutes!"

She whined, turning on her side. I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"C'mon baby. We're at the hotel. You can sleep in a couple minutes."

I whispered. She rubbed her eyes, sat up, and got out of the car. She grabbed the twins' car seats and I grabbed the suitcases and checked us in. Once we got up to the room, I got a good luck at Bayley. She looked exhausted.

"Here baby. Go to bed. It's been a long night, champ."

I said, taking the twins' carries out of her hands.

"Okay. I love you."

She said.

"I love you too. Sweet dreams."

I said, kissing her forehead. Gosh, I missed this.