50

3 Weeks Later

"Welcome back loser."

I said, kissing Finn.

"Thanks Squish."

He said as I smiled. It felt so good to finally have him back right where he belongs.

"How was your meeting?"

Finn asked me.

"Good. They want me to be Women's Champion for Wrestlemania!"

I said, jumping up and down.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you, love."

Finn said, holding my hands.

"Thank you. I can't wait for Fastlane. I'll finally have the title back around my waist."

I said with a smile.

"I'm so proud of you. I know how hard you work and how much you've wanted this. I'm so glad I get to call you my wife."

Finn said with a smile.

"I love you."

I said, kissing him.

"I love you more. Now you should go get ready for tonight and I've gotta go talk to Hunter."

Finn said. I nodded as I walked away.

Later That Night

I laced my boots up as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey cutie."

Finn said.

"Hey baby."

I said.

"How was your meeting?"

I asked.

"Good. I got the match for Wrestlemania against Aaron. I'm gonna kick his ass."

Finn said, clutching his hands into fist.

"What's the storyline?"

"It's gonna be everything that's happened. He's gonna go out there and run his mouth about you, then I'm gonna go out and defend you. And I can't wait to bring up everything he's done to you."

Finn said.

"Yeah."

I said. I had a bad feeling about all of this. What if he brings up something that ruins Aaron? What if he brings up something that ends in trouble? All I know is that this couldn't end well.