17

3 Weeks Later

I felt beaten up. I felt dirty. I felt like trash. Aaron kissed my neck as I stared into nothing. I had no feelings left.

"Baby. What's wrong?"

Aaron asked.

"Absolutely nothing."

I said. I turned into a robot. Then a knock at the front door had us both on edge.

"Stay here."

Aaron said, walking out of the room. I quietly followed him down to the front door. When I got down there, I saw Aaron talking to a police officer.

"No. I've never even heard of a Bayley."

Aaron said. I rolled my eyes as I listened on.

"Well we have a warrant to search your house."

The police officer said. I got a little closer and saw Sasha and Finn behind the officer. I tried getting their attention without saying anything but they weren't looking. So I took a chance.

"Sasha! Finn! Help!"

I screamed. Suddenly, Finn rushed past the police officer. He saw me and instantly hugged me.

"Bayley! We found you!"

Finn said as I started to sob.

"I missed you!"

I said as I cried. The police ended up arresting Aaron. Hopefully that would be the last time we would have to deal with him.

"Don't ever do something like that again! You scared us!"

Sasha said as she nearly knocked me down because she hugged me so tight.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to protect you guys."

I said.

"It's okay. You're fine now. Did he do anything to you?"

Finn asked. Flashbacks of the last three weeks flew in my head.

"Yeah. I don't wanna talk about."

I said, putting my head down.