155

1 Week Later

Seth and I stood by the door as I crossed my arms. It's been a two weeks since I've seen my babies and I just wanted to have them with me so I could never give them back to Finn and that skank Kylie.

I sighed as I felt my phone buzz.

Finn:
Pulling in soon. Can you send Sasha out to get the twins and not you?

I rolled my eyes at the text and sighed.

"Who's that?"

Seth asked. I showed him the text and he rolled his eyes.

"They're your kids. You can get them if you want."

Seth said.

"You know what...I bet that little skank of his doesn't know about me."

I said, throwing my hair forward.

"What are you doing?"

Seth asked.

"This bitch has seen me as Bayley. She's gonna get Bayley."

I said, throwing my hair up in a side pony. When Finn's car pulled up, I walked out the door. When he got out of the car, I saw his little hoe in the passenger side. I wanted to fight her so bad...but not in front of Dylan and Chloe.

"I told you to bring Sasha out here."

Finn said.

"And they're my kids and I can damn well get them if I want. You're lucky I'm not beating the shit out of you're little skank. Now give me my kids cause it's gonna be a cold day in hell before you see them again."

I said. Finn took them out of their car seats and handed them off to me.

"Say bye to daddy guys. It's gonna be a while."

I said. Chloe and Dylan waved as I carried them into the house.