138

"Listen."

I said, sitting Finn down. I placed my bracelet, my engagement ring, and my wedding ring on the table.

"I'm not gonna wear any of this until you get help. You need serious help Finn. You can't live your life like this. You're either gonna end up hurting yourself or someone else."

I said.

"Wait. Let me help you with this."

Finn said, getting up and walking away. He then returned with a hammer and started smashing my wedding and engagement rings.

"Stop! You psycho!"

I yelled, grabbing the hammer out of his hand. I looked at the smashed pieces of my rings and sighed.

"You're fucking insane!"

I screamed at him.

"Whatever Bayley! I didn't ask for you to come over and sit me down like a little child!"

He yelled.

"No. I did it because I fucking love you! But obviously you don't feel the same way if this is what you think of our marriage."

I said, looking at the broken rings.

"Whatever. You know what Bayley?"

Finn asked.

"What?"

I asked, getting in his face.

"I want a divorce!"

He yelled at me. My heart sunk. But my sadness quickly turned to anger.

"You want a divorce? Fine! Fuck it! You know what, since we're destroying our lives, let me help you!"

I yelled. I grabbed the photos from the wedding and ripped them in half. I grabbed the frame that we made of Mia after she died and smashed it.

"Anything else in our lives you wanna throw away?"

I asked Finn.

"Yeah. Our little mistakes."

He said, pointing to the photo of Chloe and Dylan.

"Whatever Finn. I hope whenever you're sober you realize how stupid you are. They aren't the mistake, you are! I wasted eight fucking years on you! I could've easily had a great life with Seth. Hell, I could've been taking care of my kids. I never, ever fought like this with Seth."

"Well, if you love Seth so much, then maybe you should go back to him!"

"Maybe I fucking will!"

I screamed at him.

"Or maybe I'll go back to Aaron."

I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Whatever you bitch."

Finn said, pushing me. I looked at him in disbelief.

"You've turned into Aaron. You've turned into the abuser. He's the good guy, and you're the abuser. I can't wait till you're sober and realize what you just did."

I said, storming out of the house.