61

1 Week Later

"Ready for your promo?"

I asked Finn as we headed towards the gorilla.

"Yep. I can't wait to go after Aaron again."

Finn said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes as we headed into the gorilla. When we walked in, we found Sasha and Aaron making out.

"What the hell is she doing here?"

I asked as Finn grabbed my hand.

"Could ask you the same thing."

Sasha said, detaching herself from Aaron.

"I'm always here for Finn."

"And I'm here for Aaron. And I'll be out in that ring tonight with him."

Sasha said.

"Fine. I'll be out there for Finn."

I said.

"You will be?"

Finn asked.

"Yeah."

I said, looking at him.

"Okay. Guess I'll have my little champ by my side."

Finn said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled as I heard his music hit.

"Let's go."

Finn said as he grabbed my hand and led me through the curtain. We did Finn's entrance then Aaron and Sasha came out.

"Ready?"

Finn asked as he stood in front of me and I stood in the corner.

"Yep."

I said with a smile.

"Well, well, well. Look at the happy couple."

Aaron started.

"Are you two out here to hug each other and talk about how amazing the Bálor club is?"

Aaron asked.

"Nope. We're out here to prove how much better we are than you."

Finn said with a smile.

"Better? Better than Us?"

Sasha asked, looking at Aaron. They both laughed as I stood up in her face.

"Yeah. We are better. I mean, this proves that I'm better than you anyway."

I said, holding my title up.

"Sweetie, you ain't nothing."

Sasha said, getting in my face. I was done with her shit and I was getting to my breaking point.

"Maybe you should go back to San Jose, go back to your cute little bedroom and dream about being the best. Cause sweetie, you aren't the best."

Sasha said in my face. That was it. And I went after her. Aaron and Finn tried to pull us off each other, but there was no use. This has been coming for a long time. And karma was finally giving Sasha what she deserved. And maybe...karma's name was Bayley.