171

"There's my favorite champion in the whole world."

Finn said as Sasha and I walked into catering after our match against Mella and Alexa Bliss.

"I'm tired."

I said, sitting in the chair next to him.

"Here, let me take your boots off you."

Finn said, grabbing my legs, putting them on his lap, and beginning to unlace them.

"You're acting awfully sweet tonight. What do you want?"

I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can't I just be sweet and loving towards my beautiful, gorgeous, insanely talented wife?"

Finn asked with a smile.

"No, you want something. Spill."

I said.

"Okay, so I've been thinking for a while and I think I should retire."

Finn said. I glared at him for a second, trying to tell if this was a joke.

"Retire? What? You love wrestling!"

I told him.

"Yeah but I love Chloe and Dylan more. And I hate making them jump from our house to Becky's or Charlotte's, or Sasha's. It would just be easier if I retired and I stayed at home with them while you were on the road. I can't even wrestle right now with my shoulder and I'm not even sure if I wanna get back in the ring anytime soon. I've had a great couple years, but I think my time here is up."

Finn said. I sighed. Hearing he wanted to leave wrestling broke my heart.

"Well, if this is truly what you want, then I'll support you 150%."

I said, smiling.

"Good. I love you."

"I love you too."

I said, kissing him.