20

SENSITIVE TOPICS AHEAD!| 2 Months Later | Finn's POV

I sat at the kitchen table, staring at Bayley as I sighed. She had been working out non-stop for the last two months. She was always the first one at the PC and sometimes we had to force her to leave. She lost a drastic amount of weight and was only gaining muscle. She barley would eat dinner either.

I had no doubt in my mind that she was working out to suppress her grief. I looked at her as she just picked at her food.

"Bayley, eat."

I said to her.

"I'm not hungry."

She said.

"Cmon. It's your favorite."

I said, desperately trying to get her to eat. She sighed as her sleeve went up a tad bit and I saw the red marks on her skin.

"Bayley, what's this?"

I asked, jumping out of my seat and grabbing her wrist. She winced in pain as I rolled her sleeve up to reveal cuts along her wrist. I looked at her in disbelief.

"Bayley? Why?"

I asked her as I looked in her eyes. Tears, pain, and fear filled them.

"Because if I'm working out, then all the pain I'm feeling inside goes away because I'm taking hits and slams. If I'm not working out, cutting takes that pain away."

She said as she started to cry.

"Bayley."

I said, walking around the table over to where she is.

"I need help. Don't I?"

She asked me.

"It's for your own good babe. I promise."

I said, kissing her.