89

"Finn, we need to talk."

I said, sitting on the couch.

"About what?"

"Aaron."

I said with a sigh.

"Bay, I told you I have it all under con-"

"No you don't."

I said sternly.

"He sent me this text the other day when we were picking out Chloe and Dylan's names."

I said, handing him my phone.

"I wonder if he has your phone tapped."

He said.

"Or he's outside the house."

I said with a sigh.

"I wish I could make you feel safe baby."

Finn said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm never gonna feel safe with him around."

I sobbed.

"And I hate bringing Chloe and Dylan into this situation. They don't deserve any of this. They're the innocent ones in all of this. This is all my fault. Everything is my fault."

I sobbed in.

"It's not Bay. Nothing is your fault."

"Except it is! I left him so he stalked us. He raped me, he beat me, he did the same to Sasha and now he's tryna to kill you. God only knows what he has planned for Chloe and Dylan. I don't even know why you're still with me Finn. I've proven so many times that I'm not worth anything. I'm worthless and all I start are problems."

I said.

"Bayley Devitt you are not worthless. I wouldn't be with you if I didn't believe you were full of worth and potential. I'm not letting you go down this road again with Aaron. I'm not gonna let him make you believe that you don't have worth. You're worth everything. I would give my life up for you, Bayley. I just wanna see you and Chloe and Dylan happy."

Finn said. I sighed, looking down.

"Hey."

Finn said, getting my attention.

"I love you."

He said.

"I love you too."

I said as he kissed me. I wish I could sit here and act all happy with Finn, but I wasn't. I was terrified. I was scared that something would happen once Chloe and Dylan were born. I was scared that something would happen to Finn. I was just so scared.