150

I sighed, pulling into the driveway. I cleaned my face up, turned the car off, and sighed. Hopefully Finn will hear me out and hopefully we can get through this. I walked up to the door, knocked on the door, and waited to Finn. But it wasn't Finn who came to the door.

"Hello?"

The girl said, opening the door.

"Is Finn here?"

I asked, crossing my arms.

"Hold on."

She said, walking away from the door. I peeked in and saw the table was set for a date. My heart shattered.

"Bayley?"

Finn asked, walking to the door.

"What's all that?"

I asked him.

"I'm on a date. Why? Am I suppose to have the kids tonight?"

Finn asked.

"No. I came here to apologize to you and tell you how sorry I was for moving on so quickly and tell you how much I love you...but it looks like you don't love me anymore."

I said, starting to walk away.

"Bayley, wait."

Finn said.

"No. I love you Finn. I don't love Seth. I came here to see if you wanted to fight for our marriage but you don't. I hope you two are happy. Because I'm gonna go home a bawl my eyes out."

I said.

"I'm sorry Bayley."

I heard Finn say as I walked away. This marriage was over. It was broken. He moved on, and I haven't. Sure, I was with Seth, but I wasn't moved on. I never would be. But he was happy and this marriage was over. But let's be real, it's been over for a while now.