185

Finn's POV

After I dropped the kids off with Bayley's parents, I rushed over to the hospital as fast as I could. I couldn't see red, as much as I wanted to. And I couldn't flip out when I get there. I had to be there for Bayley. Even if she wasn't awake.

Sasha's POV

I bit my lip, trying to hold my tears back, as I sat next to Bayley's bed. She was still asleep. Still not moving an inch. And still battered and bruised.

"C'mon Bay. Wake up."

I said, running my hand along her arm.

"If not for me, for Finn? For Aria? For Noah or Em or Chloe or Dylan?"

I said, tears finally falling down my face.

"Damn it why are you so stubborn Bayley Devitt."

I said, throwing myself into the chair. I pulled my legs up to my chest and started sobbing.

"Sasha?"

I heard someone ask as they knocked on the door.

"Finn?"

I asked, putting my head up.

"Come here."

He said as I hugged him.

"She hasn't moved or talked or did anything since I found her. I'm scared Finn. I'm scared she's not gonna be the same ever again."

I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Shh. Everything will be okay. She's going to be the same Bayley we know and love. It might take a while but she'll be back."

Finn said, rubbing my back.

"I'm just scared. Her knee is shattered. She has a concussion. She could have more internal bleeding or head injuries.  Her career could be over. Do you know how bad she would be hurt? She's worked so hard for everything in her career and for it to be rip away from her by Aaron and Seth...she'd break. Worse than any other time ever."

I said. I wiped my tears as I looked over at Bayley. Still asleep.

"It's gonna be okay. One step at a time."

Finn said, looking at Bayley.

Later That Night | Finn's POV

I looked over at Bayley as I sighed. Sasha went to the cafeteria to buy us dinner so it was just the two of us.

I looked over at the empty side in Bayley's bed as bit my lip. I stood up, sat in the bed, and looked at Bayley. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head in her neck. Then I just started sobbing. I just wanted her back. I wanted my girl back.

"Come back to us Squish."