chapter 5

Then it hit me! Wait!  He was in a band with Shannon?  Jared " ok so the job involves a lot of traveling and your gonna be away from home for months at a time are you gonna be able to do this? ".   Me" um yes! ".  Jared" do you have a boyfriend? ". I gave him a wrote look and thought why would he ask me that?  Me " why would you ask? ".   Jared" I don't want to deal with relationship drama while your working ".  Me " nope I'm good".  I still needed to talk with Brad about it. We still were fighting about him always working late.   Shannon " so,  your part of the team huh?".  Me" yep ".  Shannon " well that's good".  I finished filling out the papers and got up to take a tour of the building.  Jared" this is our schedule, first show is Friday so I need you here by 9 am please ".   Me" ok ".  I left the building and headed home.  Walking up the stairs to my place I saw the lights were off for some reason.  Brad was off so why were they off?   I opened the door and what I saw confirmed my suspicion. Brad" oh fuck! Julie!  ".   I was heart broken!   He was in bed with another girl. I couldn't see her face I didn't care it was over!   I grabbed the door and slammed it shut!  Waving down a cab, I headed to my friends house she would let me stay with her.  I could see her house as we turned the corner.   My heart was crushed. I paid the driver and got out.  She opened the front door and her arms.  She was my soul sister, Kim. K" come to me baby ". I cried and walked over to her hugging her tight.   Me " he hurt  me so bad ".   We went inside and she fixed me a drink.   Kim" I never thought he would do this? ".   Me " me neither ".  I heard my phone go off and i looked it was Jared's number.   Me" hello ". Jared" Look can you be here by 8 am i need you to come with me to airport.  Everyone else has a ticket but I'm having trouble with yours. ".  Me" sure I will be there ".  Jared" thank you ".   Kim " your boss? ".    Me" yep gotta get up early ".  We finished our drinks and went to sleep.