chapter 44

She tied his ankles to the edges of the bed and dripped hot wax all over his thighs.  Jared" auh fuck "".   K" feel good baby? ".  Jared" wait till I fuckin get free".   Kim laughed " if you do!  I might just leave you here ".  Jared" I will fuck you like the devil if you don't...... Mm mm fuck ". Her lips sealed around the tip of his cock and she used a vibrating running it up and down his cock. Mind fucking him good.   J" shit!   Suck it...... Deep throat it whore ".  She pulled away.  J" the fuck you stop for? ".  K" are you gonna fuckin behave or what? ".  J" do you know who your fuckin with? ".   K" I do and that's why I'm gonna take away your god dammit control".  J" I don't give in so easily ".   She smacked his cock with a whip.  J" FUCK!  you bitch ".  Smack again !  He growled and moaned.   K" you like pain don't you".    She leaned down again and took him all in her mouth.  His body reacted and pumped inside her mouth.  She moaned and used the toy on his balls. She set the toy against his skin and reached for the candle and poured it all over his abs.  J" Jesus fucking  Christ!!!  ".   Pain and pleasure filled his body.  Her mouth bobbed up and down and he was so close.  J" shit......god damit......swallow every fuckin drop......auhhhh shit ". She released his cock and pulled away, just as he was about to cum.

Kim" auh baby ! Did you wanna cum?".