chapter 33

I got out of the shower and Shannon was out taking to Jared. I smelled coffee and knew I just needed to give them space and talk.  J" she was let go so technically can't be here..... She can come to the shows but.....not on the bus.... Or on tour".  S" fine whatever. Its OK for you to bring Kim, but I guess you want me to be miserable ". He got up and Jared snapped back.  J" don't do this!  Kim is different, dont get her involved in this fight ". S" whatever I'm done ".  He came back in the room with me and I didn't wanna bug  him.   I sat on the bed and looked over my phone.   S" were leaving ".   I looked up surprised.  Me" Shannon I don't....".  S" I didn't ask you if it was ok ". I was thrown back what the hell was going on?  He grabbed his bag and my hand and opened the door walking past Jared.  J" the fuck are you going? "

S" I'm done!  I will drive or fuckin fly to every show I'm not gonna be on this bus another minute ".  Jared for pissed and followed Shannon out the door and shouted " your gonna chose a bitch over your own family? ".  Shannon got in and slammed the door.  Driving away he didn't say a word to me.  I kept quiet and gave him space.  Hours later, we pulled up to a hotel suites.   He got out I followed him and up to the top floor.   He put the key in and we walked inside.   I sat on the bed and watched him push his bags on the wall in back.  I laid back and closed my eyes. I was the reason this all happened.  I wish I had never come.