chapter 58

Shannon's P.O.V.

Fuck what did I do?  Where did she go now?  Kim" what's up? ". Me" I need to go ". K" ok".  She looked at Jared and he was still stunned.  Julie " don't fuckin touch me ".  Me" I kissed her we all fucked?  What's the big deal? ".  Julie" nothing I guess..... I need to leave ". Me" why? Aren't you the one that instigated this? ".  She looked at me and I knew she was pissed off.  Julie " I'm out ". Me" how are u getting home? ".  Julie " I can fuckin take a cab".  She dialed up then cab company and they showed up and  I wasn't about to let her walk away.  She opened the door and got in and so did I. Julie " Shannon , you drove here? ".  Me"fuck it!  I'm coming with you ". Julie " just let me be by myself , give me space".  I grabbed her face and kissed her roughly and came over her body and pushed her back into the seat.  Julie " baby.....please ".  I kissed behind her ear, her weak spot. Me" no".    Julie " you kissed her! ". Me" you and I both fucked her, you fucked Jared!".   I held her face in my hands and kissed her forehead.  Me" please stays......don't leave ".  She sighed deep and ran my tongue over her lips and felt her soften into my body.   Me" I'm done chasing you ". Julie " then let me go ".  I didn't let her move an inch.  Me" your in to deep with me now..... There's no going back.".  Cabbie" are we going somewhere or not? ".  I laughed " no, thank you though". I held out my hand and she looked up at me. Me" I'm not leaving without you ". Seconds later she held onto my hand and the can drove away.  Julie " your so fuckin stubborn you know that? ".  I picked her up on my waist and smiled.  Me" I am indeed but so are you "