chapter 30

Kim stepped out of the shower and seen Shannon sitting at the table with his eyes focused on the passing scenery.   Kim"hey.... how are you ".  Shannon" fine ".  She sat down and looked at him and saw sadness in his eyes. Kim" you miss her? ".  S" I don't wanna talk about it ". K" ok,  well I will be in back if you wanna talk ok".  S" yea".   She got up and walked away.   The bus pulled up and everyone got off the bus to get everything ready for the show.    Jared was busy telling the crew where and how to set up the drums and keyboards.   J" where's Shannon? ".   Kim looked around and didn't see him either .S" I wish you were here with me. ". Me" me to baby, I have to work tonight I'm sorry ". He hung his head down and looked over to see Jared waving him over.   S" I gotta go. I will call you later babe".  Me" ok.... love you ".  He took a does breath and said " I love you even more ".  I kissed him through the phone and he moaned and said " I want that in person ".  Me" I know.... bye baby" he hung up . Hours pass and the show is a huge hit like always the crowd screamed  at the top of their lungs and Kim stands back behind the drums and witnesses the drum god in action.    Later on when the show ended,  everyone was ready to go.   Shannon grabs his hoodie and threw it on and turned the corner to get on the bus when he was caught off guard.  Me" hey, have you seen a sexy drummer  around here?  He's got hazel eyes,  built like god,  smile that will knock u on your ass and his voice is like sex to your ears.....I'm looking for him....". He smiled so big and ran over to me and picked me up in his arms and kissed me.  S" I love you ". Me" I love you....I couldn't stay away ". He carried me to the bus and when we got inside he slammed the door shut and threw me on the bed.  S" I'm gonna show you how much I missed you.... all....night... long".  He came over top of me and kissed me.