chapter 48

Month went by and no word from Shannon.  Kim called me to go to the show and I just didn't want to.  I respected him enough to give him space.   I got a job at the coffee shop and had the day off.  What better way to be happy again?  Spend the day with someone who makes you smile.   K" you ok?".   Me" I'm good. How are you and Jared? ".  K" were good he and I are gonna take a trip to Miami if you wanna come and get away for awhile ".  Me" its a trip for you guys I don't wanna be a bother".  Kim smacked my hand and said " your not bitch....its fine ".   Me" ok, i will go ".   K" sweet let's go shopping then ".   We got lunch and hit a couple shops.   The day was going great, that was until I seen Shannon. K" oh boy....um you wanna head home ".  I didn't move. He looked my way and we just focused on each other.  It was like no one was around but us.  He came to me and I froze.  S" hey....how are you? ".  K" I will be over there I'm gonna get a drink ".   Me" I'm ok, you?".  He touched my face and I closed my eyes and I couldn't help myself . It was my  heart taking over.  S" did you miss me?".  He touched my lips with his finger and I kissed it. S" babe, look at me ". I opened my eyes and looked at him.  His eyes were blood shot like mine.  Me" I'm miserable without you....I miss you so much ".  He laid his forehead on mine and we both closed our eyes. I felt his breath on my lips.  I couldn't hold back anymore.  I grabbed his neck pulling him closer and kissed him.  He didn't resist me. Our bodies landed against the wall of the building and I missed his weight on  mine. I felt his heart race and he said " come home with me......please".  I looked in his eyes and said" take me home baby".  I got ahold of Kim and she took my car home.  Shannon picked me up in his arms and said" I love you "