chapter 65

Shannon's P.O.V.

She should be here soon. I took one more look at myself in the car mirror and made sure I would knock her on her ass when she sees me. I glances at the time and headed to the gate where her she would be.  I made it just in time. Minutes later as I was looking out the window, I heard her voice. Julie " miss me?".  I look over and see her smile and I feel hole again. She looks beautiful, I was gonna have to keep all the guys away. She's a stunner,  just breathtaking.  Wrapping my arms around her waist, she leans in and kisses my chin and smiles.  Me" come with me, I have something to show you ".  I grab her hand and take her to my car.  Me" close your eyes ".  Julie" ok ".  I glance over and make sure she doesn't peak.  Minutes later we arrive at the place I know will make her happy.  I help her out of the car and take her closer to the spot. Me" ok.....open your eyes ". Julie " oh god this is beautiful". I hold her in my arms and kiss her cheeks standing under the Eiffel tower.   Me" I knew this is what you wanted to see, and I just wanna make you happy baby". She turns my face to her and says " being here with you makes me happy ".  I kiss her as the lights go on in the streets.  Everything is perfect at this moment.  She's all mine for two days.  Soon after we head to dinner to meet up with Kim and Jared. Another one of my surprises.  As we walk in, she sees Kim and starts to tear up. Julie grabs Kim in a tight hug and I knew I needed to do everything I could to make her stay here with me.  She is going with me on tour, I didn't give a fuck what anyone thinks anymore.  We all sit and eat. I grab her hand and hold it tight in mine. Julie " thank you ".  Me" my pleasure ". K" how long are you staying here jewels?".  I cough loud and knew this was my time to say it.   Me" she's going with me on tour". She shoots me a shocked look and smiles. Julie " I'm going?  But we talked about this ". Me" I'm over ruling you and your going with me ". She gets up from the table and says" I will be back".  Kim" ok".  Jared" I told you she couldn't go didn't I?".  Me" I'm in this band too I am a grown ass man and I say she's coming ".  K" so I'm gonna go talk to her ".