chapter 88

The door shut and he became aggressive. J" we don't have much time ". I pulled off his shirt and licked all over his chest. Fuck he was built like a Greek god!  J" let me fuck you ". I wanted to taste every inch of his body. I got down to his pants and unbuttoned and pulled off his boxers as well

He was hung, Jesus! J" think you can.....auh fuck ". I took him in my mouth and gagged on it. He was a lot to take in but damn he was tasty.  I got him nice and wet for my pussy. J" fuck stop...... get up ". I got back and he pushed up my skirt ripping my panties clean off. WHAP!  J" you want me to fuck you? ".   Me" yes ". He bent me over the counter and put leg up and rubbed my clit.  Me" shit".  J" you have no fuckin self control...... look how wet you are ".  I glanced down but he stopped me and pulled my hair back roughly and slammed all if his cock inside me.  J" fuck your to tight ". Me" shannon didn't fuck me this morning ". WHAP!!! J" fuckin whore......you should have come to me ".  He rammed me harder and almost broke me in half.  J" we have a couple minutes ". He sped up and grabbed my breast hard and hit my spot good and sent me screaming his name over and over.   J" fuckin sexy how you scream my name". I couldn't stand up.  He rode me out till he was about to cum. J" turn around ".  I dropped to my knees and swallowed him down.  J" mmmmmm that's a good girl ". He finished I stood up and got dressed.  J" stay here..... I need to go ". I felt like I had fucked up.  He opens the door and suddenly turns around pulling me in and kisses me.  J" we are not done yet.......not even close ". His touched my cheek and left.