chapter 71

Shannon's P.O.V

Something was up. I had a feeling it was Jared again. I didn't wanna push it so I let it be till later.  We got out of the tub and dried off.  I couldn't help but admire that sexy body. My tongues playground, my lust , my love & my future wife. She didn't have a clue a couple days from now, she would become my better half for good. Jared wasn't gonna ruin this for me.  I watched as she slipped on her lingerie. Fuck that body, it drove my crazy. The taste of it on my mouth, my flavor of desire. I craved her.  She turned and I was busted. A smile appeared on her face.  I walked over to her and tilted her chin up to look at me and kissed her pushing her back onto the bed.  We moved up more never breaking the kiss or letting go of each other.   She touched my lower back and motions me she wants it.  I take control and and pull her panties down and let my fingers enter her pussy. Her moans fill my mind and making me go faster.  Julie " take me baby ". I taste her lips again and her tongue pushed past my mouth.  Me" baby.... fuck me ". I don't waster time pushing away her undies and my boxers.  Julie " please Shannon..... ". Her head goes back and I lick her neck drilling her deeper with my cock.  Me" shit.....Julie..... fuck cum..... baby ". We both lose control and her hips arch into my body and she screams out my name and I cum inside of her.  She isn't done with me. She   grabs my hand and places it on her clit and rubs it as I fuck her.   Me". Jesus......fuckin....... Christ ". I moan deep in her neck and cum again. She follows me and holds my face kissing me.   We both rode it out and catch our breath again.  Minutes later I lay my head on her shoulder and say" one day.... you will be my wife.... one day ".