chapter 56

Shannon and Kim hit the bed and let it all go. Shannon throws off his pants and  Kim watched as his pants dropped to the floor.  Kim" damn!  Is that fuckin real? ".  He smiled and said " you tell me ". He pulled her legs down to the end of the bed and teased her clit with his cock. K" mm mm baby gimme what you got ".  He leaned over her and slammed all of his dick inside her.  Slamming the bed against the wall over and over again. K" damn Shannon......fuck".  S" yea you like slut! He held her hips and drilled her deeper and Julie came in the room with a whip and cuffs.  Julie " someone has been a bad bad girl ". I cracked the whip and looked at her and smiled. K" oh bitch come and get some ". I took off my clothes and said " I have a better idea ".  I opened the door and brought Jared in the room.  Hand cuffed and naked.  Jared" you are gonna pay for this ".  I took him to the chair and sat him down.  I stood in front of him and ran the whip over his chest and WHAP! J" auh fuck.....I love pain".  His cock had precum on the tip.  I got on my knees and looked up at  him.    Jared" suck it like a filthy whore you are ".  I smacked it with one swipe of the whip. J" you...... Wait till I ". I leaned in and licked his chest and he moaned.  Me" you taste like a dirty fuckin whore ".  I stood up in front of him again and had a dirty idea for his fuckin mouth. I  put my leg over his shoulder and yanked his hair back so he was looking up at me I said with dominance " use your filthy mouth and make me cum Jared....of you don't... Well then your gonna sit here and watch me fuck them....".  I pulled his head in my pussy and fuck his lips.  His lips sucked me so damn good he knew what he was doing to me. He pushed his tongue inside my pussy and I moaned louder and I heard Kim and Shannon fuckin and it turned me on even more.