chapter 17

We all arrived at the hotels and got settled.  Kim and I shared a room and Shannon and Jared had there own. I just wanted to sleep with him. But I knew that's off limits because he's my boss and I wasn't gonna risk it.   Jared" hey so I was wondering if you wanna go to dinner with me maybe? ".  Kim stood by her door and smiled " I'd love to". He leaned against the wall and said" great,  I should be ready in half hour, I wanna show you the most beautiful place in Paris your gonna love it ". She blushed and he leaned in and kissed her cheek. J" see you in a bit !".  She waked in and laid on her bed. K" auh shit!  God how can a man be so fuckin charming and sexy ".  I knocked on Shannon's door and he opened it up and leaned in and kissed me real quick.  Me" stop he might see ". S" let him see ". He pulled me inside and locks the door.  He kisses me feel and said " stay with me tonight ".  Trying to catch my breath I said " I can't ".  He moved us back to the bed and pushed up my shirt.  Shannon " fuckin can't get enough of you ". I touch his hair and say" I love how your hair calls over your face ". He looked at me and smiled  turning to kiss my hand.  Shannon " I'm falling for you, I know its fast but....I can't explain it ".  Me" come here ". He crawls up to me and kisses me pressing all his weight on me.  I pull off his shirt and he rolls us over I kiss his shoulders and touch his chest. S" please stay ". I push his fingers in mine and say" I'd love to ".  Next door Kim was getting ready and he came to the door and she opens it and he smiles. J" the most beautiful things I've  ever seen ".  Kim" your sweet!  You wanna go to dinner or compliment me all night? ".  He pulled her close and said " feisty mm mm I like it ".  Kim" you haven't the slightest clue just how feisty and..... ". She put her leg on his waist and rubbed against his cock. K" aggressive I can be baby". He pushed her up on the wall and pins his hands above her head.   J" you wanna skip dinner and fuck me ".   Kim" no....  I'm not that type of girl......you gotta do more than that to get at me ". She brushed her finger on his face and walked down the hall. K" coming? ". Jared said in his mind " you  will be later count on that ".