chapter 7

I was busy trying to do some things to help out the other people working.   I turn the corner and bump right into Shannon.  I look up at him and he's fuckin gorgeous up close.   Me" can you move maybe ". He put his arms up and said " sorry ".  I moved passed him and headed down the hall.  Setting the box down I came back out of the room and there he was again.  Shannon " why do you have an attitude? ". Me" I don't have one, maybe you do ".  He smirked and said " you know who your talking to right now? ".  Was he joking?   Me" you don't intimidate me ".  He was thrown back.  Shannon " you could stop  acting like a bitch and maybe smile once in awhile ". Me" you don't know me, I work for Jared not you ". Shannon " you actually do work for me ".  Me" I'm not a tool I do my job and I go home, I'm not here to kiss your ass cause your in a band that I like ".  He put his hands up around me on the door frame blocking me in.   Me" what?".  Shannon " who's your favorite? Me?".  I looked at him dead in the eyes and said " Tomo....yes you like that? ".  I moved under his arms and looked back as I was walking away.   He smiled and said to himself " yea you fuckin want me I can see it in your eyes "