page 90

Kim" are we all done? ". J" yea let's go ".  She was looking around and couldn't see me. J" Shannon? ".  He didn't answer.  K" hey Shannon?  Where's Julie? ".  S" went home ". K" say that again? ".   He got up and seen his phone light up.  S" hello...... what? Fuck ".  K" what's going on? ".   He went in the bathroom and shut the door.  S" are you sure?  oh god...... ok I will be there ". He hung up and slammed his fist on the wall hard. K" oh no what happened?".  S" I gotta go ".  K" Shannon! ".   He didn't say anything else Kim chased him down and made him fess up. S" she is in the fuckin hospital god damit...... she might die.  Is that what you wanna hear?  ".  She stood there stunned and he took off. He got on the red eye and arrived at the hospital within half a day.  S " can you tell me what room she's in? ". He got on the elevator and reached my room. I was just about to close my eyes, I could swear I just heard Shannon's voice.  I was dreaming I told myself.  My head sank down in the pillow and my eyes grew heavy.  S" I love you ". Warm lips on my cheek shit my eyes wide open again. Those hazel eyes looked at me I felt my heart race. I reached for his face and I wasn't dreaming.  He was here. My love was here with me. Me" I love you". S" I'm here..... your gonna be ok".  Me" I don't know anymore ". He kissed my lips and smiled tears coming from his eyes .  Me" those eyes are to beautiful to be filled with tears ".  S" I can't help it......I don't wanna lose you ".  I caressed his face and pulled him into me. Me " you won't....I promise ". He laid his head in my chest and I could feel his much pain he was feeling.  It killed me he was breaking down.