capter 23

I arrived in Florida and the heat was sticky and the beaches were calling my name.  Peace and quiet here.  I got to my friends house a guy I hate known for year's.   We dated it just never worked out for us.   His name was Shiloh.  Sexy man brown hair killer eyes and he was ladies man.  He was free for the day so we just said fuck it and go to the beach.   Shannon " where does her friend live? ".  K" Miami 5217 miliana way.  Why?".  He didn't say and just got in his car to come find me.    Shiloh " so how have you been? ".  Me" I lost my job then other day ". Shiloh " oh I'm sorry ".  Me" ah its ok ".  We sat down ok the dock and thing our feet over.   Me" this is nice ".  Shiloh " yea its beautiful.... So you seeing anyone? ".  Me" I thought I was ".  He moved in closer and I looked in his eyes. Me" what going on in your mind ".   He leaned in and touched my face.   Shiloh " do you ever miss us? ".  Me" sometimes.... Do you? ".   Shiloh " yes....um I was just wondering maybe ".  We both stooped when we heated foot steps.  I turned and my heart stopped.  Me" hey how are you I'm surprised to see you ". S" yea I bet that's why your with him is because you miss me right? ".    He turned and left.   Me" Shannon wait! ".  I caught up with him and he didn't look at me.   Me" he's a friend that's all".  S" yea whatever".  Me" I will come with you ".  S" no its fine stay with your friend don't wanna seem like the jealous type ".  Me" your are jealous? ".  S" your mine ".  Me" I am yours, he's just a friend ".  Shannon looked at Shiloh and said " he's not your type anyways ".  Me" you don't know that? ".   S" oh I don't ?".  I hugged around him and  leaned up kissing his neck.  Me" mmmmhmm".  S" how am I gonna see you again ".  I'm not moving I'm just  visiting friends ". S" an ex". Me" a friend ".  He looked in my eyes and said " I'm going on the road for two weeks ".  Me" that long?". S" yea ".  I hugged him tighter and he carress my back. Me" what am I gonna do without you". S" I'm sorry baby ". I looked on his eyes tears falling.  He wiped them away and kissed me.   S" I'm gonna miss you.".  Me" I don't wanna sleep breathe or eat without you here with me ".  He held my face and kissed me.  I was gonna be broken and lost without him. I followed him back over to Shiloh and he stayed back I talked.  Me" hey babe I'm gonna go or awhile I should be home later on if that's OK ". Shiloh " yea that's fine I have a chick coming over ". Unexpected.  Me" um ok ". Shiloh " she's great ! We hit it off good ". Some reason I felt jealousy.  Shannon " come on babe". Me" I gotta go ". Shiloh " ok later then". I turned and followed Shannon to the car.  I glanced back shi and he was looking at me.  Love is some crazy shit.