chapter 99

The next day I woke up and I was next to Shannon. He was asleep still and I had to work.  I got up and grabbed my clothes and started the shower up. I closed the door and Shannon was awake. S" hey you ".  Me" good morning ". He sat up and opened his arms to me. I couldn't resist.  I straddled his lap and leaned in and kissed his neck.  S" mmmm I love you". Me" I love you ".  I looked in his eyes and had to ask him. Me" you sure your not mad about yesterday? ".  S" no..... why".  I caressed his face and he smiled.  Me" I like your dominate side ". He gripped my ass hard and I moaned into his neck he said " oh you do?  well then maybe I should do it more often ".  I licked his triad tattoo and said " mmmm you should ". His hand reached between my legs and I moved against it saying " I can't.... I'm gonna take a shower ". S" I need one too ".   I got up and grabbed his hand. Me"  come on then  dirty boy ". We stripped down and stepped in the shower.  Me" fuck your body is like..... damn". His hands pressed my body up a against the wall and the water flowed all over us.  He kissed my neck and I leaned back pushing my lower body against his cock. S" someone is ready for me huh?". I grabbed his hand and pushed it down on my clit and kissed his chin . Me" dominate me Shannon". He spun me around and smacked my ass and thrusted deep inside me. S" your gonna be late for work baby"

Don't deny me .. (30 STM fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें