chapter 8

It was the day of the show and I was nervous as hell. I was running around and helping get it all set up.  Lots to remember and do.  The people were all lined up getting pics done with the guys. I had yet to meet Tomo though he was at home with his wife from what I remember.   That must be him smiling and making everyone laugh.  Yep. He was always so happy and that's why I love him the best. Shannon? Auh fuck?  Hell yea I would hit it and quit it.  I knew him and Jared had the pick of the chick whoever they wanted they could have I knew I didn't stand a chance so.  It was all work.  Time flew by it was time to start the show I went back stage and took off my shoes for awhile my feet were killing me.  Sun was going down in L.A. beautiful.   Jared's voice echoed over the hole area and then drums. Guitar followed. Crowd erupted into a frenzy and it was fuckin chaos!  Another reason why I loved these guys.  Never failed to disappoint ever ! Never!   I came out on stage behind the drums and my heart raced.  I had never thought I'd get the chance to be this close to a band I loved for so long.  Four songs in I looked around and Shannon had stepped away for a break while Jared did hurricane by himself.  My chance to take a break and drink some water.  I was bumped out of my peace by a sweaty arm. Me" really? ".  I looked it was trouble.  Shannon " enjoying the show ". Standing in front of me I looked in his eyes and god damn! How in the hell can a man covered in sweat head to toe look so fuckable? I played coy and said " yea I am ". He moved in closer and the lights faded out I couldn't see him anymore.  I felt breath on my neck and he said in a deep voice " I seen you watching me the hole show ".  Jesus!   Me" don't flatter yourself ". He came closer and pushed my hair off my neck giving me chills.  Shannon " I like a challenge ".  He backed away from me and lights came back on I saw him smile and go back to his drums.