chapter 45

Kim's P.O.V.

Jared was at my control now.  He was so ready to cum and I just wanted him to beg me to let him cum.  Me" you hungry baby? " Jared" no  we just ate remember? ". I came over his mouth and put my foot on the side of him on the bed and lowered my pussy over his mouth.  Me" stick out your fuckin tongue Jared".   Jared" no! ".  She forced his lips apart and said with dominance.  " fuckin said do it! ".  He did it and she grabbed his head and shoved him deep into her wet pussy.  God damn he sucked right away and I rode his lips like a champ.   I held the bed and as he sucked me I reached back with my free hand to stroke his swollen cock.  He moan into my clit and fuck he turned me on.   His hips mocked my strokes.  Me" suck it harder baby".  He complied taking it deeper in his lips.  My hand moved up and down I felt him about ready to blow.  I needed that cock inside of me.  I needed to fuck him.  I quickly pulled away from his mouth and took off his blindfold and lowered my pussy onto his cock.  J" shit your so fuckin tight ".  Me" Jesus!  You feel so good". He slammed his hips into me and moaned poured mixing his sexy sounds with mine.   I couldn't hold back anymore .I needed to cum as and as he did.  Jared's eyes filled with dark lust and he bit his lip and said " cum for me you dirty fuckin slut! ".  I held his throat and said " no bitch!  You can fuckin cum for me! ".  He list all control and released all his cum inside her body and ran down her legs as she shut her eyes tight he said " fuckin look at me!  ". Her eyes opened again and I  shook violently cumming hard all over his greedy cock.  I  tried to catch her breath and lay her head on his chest but instead he leaned and bit down deep in her neck drawing blood then said " untie me....... Now".   Me " no I don't think I will "  J" please!  I wanna cuddle with you ". He gave her puppy dog eyes and i almost didn't believe him.  But hell he had enough for tonight.  I  untied him and he pounced on her ass. J" your lucky I have to work early in the morning. Otherwise I would make you pay! "   me " you know you loved that shit".  He kissed her neck and ran his finger in my  pussy and brought it to my  lips.  J " open! ".  I licked her cum off his fingers and he smiled and said " good girl ".  He went too take a shower with me  and we  fell asleep.