chapter 52

Shannon's P.O.V.

Third one down. I should stop. No fuck it I'm not done.  I order two more and down them like water.  Hour later I try and walk out of the club .  I feel the room spin and I know I can't drive home.  I take a deep breath and dial her up.  Julie " I love this scene its funny ass shit....hold on ". Come on answer please.  Julie " hello? ". Me" please don't hang up! ". Silenced then she said" what". Me" I um..... Can't drive myself home and...... ". Julie where are you? ". Me" down at the club on 5th ". I can hear her sigh in frustration.  Me" please? ". Julie " I'm coming ". Me" I love you ". She hangs up and I know I deserved that.  Half hour later she pulls up and unlocks  the door for me.  Kim gets out and I hand her my keys.  Kim" I will  follow ya k". I close the door as I sit down and I can tell she's still fuming mad at me.  I reach over and grab her hand she tries to pull away and I hold strong and kiss it holding on tight.  Later we pull up in the driveway and she turns off the car. Me" I'm sorry..... I hurt you ". She doesn't look at me I just go for it and turn her face to me and kiss her like I haven't seen her in forever. I  grab both arms and pull her on top of my lap.  I yank off her shirt and kiss her skin everywhere. She belongs to me.... I refuse to let her go. Tears fall from her beautiful face breaking me down.  I kiss them away and say " I love you " He forehead on mine I touch her face.  Julie " why? ".  Me" I'm sorry..... Forgive me ".  She leans back and pulls off my shirt and looks in my eyes and says " show me how fuckin sorry you are baby ".  She begins to grind down on my cock and I moan in pleasure. She asked for it .