chapter 15

Kim finally was ready to go and I grabbed our bags and we headed to the airport.  Me" you excited to go to Paris? ". K" really your asking me that? ". Me" I am ". K" so am I ". Half hour later we met up with the rest of the crew.  I gave the by my ticket to board and I glanced up and there in front of me was Jared and Shannon.  Me! Oh god ". K" oh god is right... Maybe they will.... Oh never mind ". Jared seen Kim and came over. Shannon stayed back just to not make it obvious.  Jared" well hello again.... I'm happy you could make the trip ". He leaned down and kissed her cheek. I looked over at Shannon and flashed back to his lips on mine. K" thank you for letting me come ". He grinned. J" my pleasure". Winking.  Me" oh man! Our flight is about to leave". Jared" after you ". Kim smiled and walked ahead and I let them be.  I got ahold of my phone and turned it off.  The second i looked up again I felt hands on my arms and I was being pulled back. I looked it was Shannon.  S" don't say anything just come with me ". He took men around the corner and into a side room.  Me" what are we.....". His lips on mine and his hands on my body. Moaning as he kissed me I relaxed into his movements.  Me" the plane is gonna leave ". He was breathing hard in my ear.  S" I don't care..... I fuckin want you know ". I pulled his kips back to mine and he lifted me up on his waist.  S" god I wanna fuck you........ Mmmmm". He rubbes his cock on me and then said " but we don't have time ". Setting me down I was pissed.  He had me all hot and ready and he left me hanging.  He walked to the door and I wasn't having it.  I grabbed his arm and pinned him against the door.  I took off my skirt and panties pushing him to his knees and said " you have time.....now fuckin take care of this for me ". I lifted my leg on his shoulder and he grinned at me.  S" fuck I like this.... Mmmmm....bring me that pussy baby". He grabbed my ass and his lips touched my clit and my head went back.  He sucked me good.