chapter 81

All of us meet up and head to the beach. Kim and I waste no time getting in the water.  K" fuck this is so warm ". Me" feels so good ". The surrounding area on this beautiful country is mind blowing.  The people are light a breath of fresh air.  Alive and smiling all the time.  We arrived just in time for a party on the beach. Kim and I couldn't resist.  The guys had sun kissed skin as well as the chicks.  I will say if I was a guy, these gorgeous Brazilian beauties would be coming home with me.  They had this sex appeal that was undeniable and intoxicating.  They could dance and move just to the simplest beat from a band.  I needed a change from life, so I got out of the water and joined in. I felt my hand being taken and my body spun around into and hard chest. I looked up it was Jared.  But?  J" don't ask questions...  just dance with me ". He smiled and I felt all of our tension melt away. Those was his way of just making peace.  I gotta say the man hard moves.  He kept me on my feet.  The warm wind whipped through our hair.  I could feel his pelvis grind into me.  I looked down and then in his eyes again.  Jared" just part of the dancing jewels".  He never called me that.  This was a different side of Jared I'd never seen before.  Me" did you drink? ". He laid his forehead on mine and said" No.... you do this to me ". I was confused and confronted him on it.  Me" you love Kim ".  J" I mean.... you know that your dying..... yet you don't let it bring you down and just live life so carefree".   Me" well..... thank you ".   J" kiss me ". Me I can't..... I love Shannon ".     Before I had the chance to turn and tell him the dance was done he locked me tight in his arms as the crowd spun around us and kissed me.  My lips defied me and tasted his lips letting his tongue inside. Seconds later as the kiss  broke.... we didn't move.  It was like we were locked deep in a trance. No one else was around.  How was this happening?