chapter 40

I got a beer and headed to the stage area and I knew it would surprise Shannon.  I got there just as the show was starting. Lights went out and all you could hear was drum beats.  Kim and I sat back and witnessed the magic.  Jared's voice echoed across the venue.  It gave me chills.  K" this is amazing, I'm so happy your here with me ". Me" me too its been awhile since I've seen you ". K" yea, I'm sorry I've been busy".   I took a drinks and then the lights popped on I looked over and seen those intoxicating hazel eyes that drove my soul crazy! S" hey!  Your back!  Where did you go ". God if you only knew.   Me" I just went to get a beer that's all".  He came over and kissed my lips and stood me up.  S" wait till after the show baby.....".  Me" oh my!  I can't wait ".  He smiled and touched my chin going back to his drums.  Jared glanced back at us and starting to sing " bright lights ".  He walked over by shans drums and got by Kim's ear and sang" you are the one ".  Kissing her cheek he looked over at me winking. Damn him! Hour later when Jared was set to play "the kill" acoustic, Shannon grabbed my hand and we went back stage.  Me" babe what are you......oh fuck!".  My leg was on his shoulder my panties pushed to the side his tongue on my wet pussy.  I shoved his head in more and tried to stay quiet.   S" fuck!  I've been hungry for you all day".   He sucked me like a melting ice cube.  I shook god he devoured me.  His nails dug in my ass and within minutes I felt it take over me. Me" fuck...... Shannon ".   He mind fucked me so good I just about fell over.  I came all over his lips.  He stood up and kissed me.    I reached down and undid his belt and pulled out his cock.  Taking him all in my mouth I suck him feeling him down my throat. S" shit....good girl suck me good". He fisted my hair and slammed all his cock down more.   His head went back and he kept out a sexy as growl. S" fuck baby......almost........shit!".   Me" cum for you filthy whore". He laughed " what did you....... Daaaammmm". He filled my throat for his cum.  Finishing him off he pulled me up and kissed me.  S" gotta get back ". Me" ok ". Kissing him he went back to drumming.