chapter 77

The car pulled up into then cover of the hotel and I could see the beauty of Brazil from over Jared shoulder.  He noticed me looking and smiled at me.  I quickly looked away. S" you ready? ".  I grabbed his hand and we walked inside.  K" this is stunning baby ". He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. J" I made us dinner reservations tonight ".  K " for all if us? ".   Jared looked over to shan and I then back at her.  J" no just us ".  K" maybe you two should talk and make peace. It's just a misunderstanding ".  Jared was hesitant, but gave it a thought .  They met up with us in the hallway. S" I wanna spend as much time with you as I can ".  He kissed my cheek and smiled and I felt like once again he thought I was gonna die tomorrow. I had wished that I should've kept this to myself.  He was making me feel so helpless. S" what's wrong? ".  He opened the door and I went inside setting my things on the bed.   S" baby talk to me ".  I had nothing to say, I just needed to be alone for a minute.  He came over and grabbed around my waist and I pushed him away.  S" stop!  what did I do?  ". I turned around and stared into his eyes and I said " I just want you to fuckin stop treating me like I'm a fuckin victim ".  S" fine!  you wanna be left alone?  I will give you all the fuckin space you want ".  He grabbed his bags and left the room slamming the door.  I sat on the bed and felt drained. I didn't wanna ruin this time but,  for his sanity, I needed him to give me space.