chapter 97

Weeks passed by and I was feeling great and all with shan and I were solid as ever.  Only one thing didn't change.  Jared was still persistent with our situation. I wanted to end it and just have a life with Shannon. Jared was happy with Kim. I was doing all that I could to push him away but he was starting to become my lust. I had hunger  for him that I could never satisfy. Kim was at work and Shannon was busy at the studio.  And I was home alone. I fixed up some cupcakes for everyone to enjoy for the hell of it and Tomo was on his way over to teach me how to cook better. If I was gonna be married, I had to feed the beast. He had energy for days and needed to eat. My phone went off and I thought it was Tomo saying he was on his way.  Me" hey you coming soon?". J" oh well then should, I was thinking you and I could both come".  Oh fuck.  Me" Tomo is coming over and I..... ". J" come outside ".  Me" oh my god your here?".  He laughed " just come ".  I hung up and I opened the door and just about fainted.  Shit! He stood by his car and was dressed so sexy.   He smiled and he had me.   I walked over to him and he met me half way and grabbed me and pushed me against the car kissing me.  He was my lust alright.  My delicious taste of sin.  J" everyone's gone huh?".  He kissed my neck and moaned.  Me" yea....yes".  J" you know what that means ".  Me" no". He reached down and grabbed my ass and grinded his pelvis into me. J"  I got you all to myself. ". Me" they will find out ". His hand went up my shirt and pinched my nipple.  Me" mm mm shit".  J" tell me no". I leaned my head back as he licked my chin and up behind my ear.  J" do it ".   I reached down an undid his pants.  Me" fuck me ". He growled in my ear and said " I thought so ".He picked me up and took me inside yo to my room and slammed the door shut.