chapter 42

Shannon's P.O.V.

Finally she's fast asleep.  I have a feeling she's not being truthful to me. I feel it.  I look over at her phone and it lights up. Who in the hell would be trying get ahold of her this late.  Fuck!  I knew it.  Ok, let's play this game shall we!   Jared" I'm outside ! Where are you? ".  I  smiled and had an idea to fuck with Jared.  " I'm not  coming!  Go fuck yourself ".  Jared " remember our deal?  You wanna see Shannon at the shows and not pay for shit, you will come outside.... Now what were you saying? ".  " I can't come Shannon's awake ".  Jared" tell him your gonna go see Kim ".  " ok..... Hold on ".   J" I'm so ready to fuck you hurry ".  Minutes later I  walked  out the front door and up to Jared's window and said " she's fuckin asleep .....she don't want you!  Stay the fuck away from her! You have Kim....you want me to fuckin tell her your here, or does she know your fuckin her beat friend?".  J" whatever Shannon, she won't believe you anyway ".  Me " oh really now?".  J" maybe if you kept her satisfied she wouldn't need to fuck me ".   I  stood back and said " believe me I keep her satisfied.... Its my fuckin name she's screaming when I make her cum " He flipped Jared off and walked back in the house.   I Deleted all Jared's messages and got back in bed again.