chapter 61

He pulled back the covers and looked in my eyes.  I reached for him and pulled him to me again.  I missed the warmth of his body next to mine. Our lips meet and melt away into estacy. My hands roam  around what is mine. He is mine.  His deep moans in my ear when I nibble on his neck. The strong exterior he plays is broken apart with just by a touch on his lips.  Those eyes I could get lost in and forget about everything else in the world.   He pushed my legs apart and slides inside of me and fills me up.  I want to make him give all it to me.  I push on top of him and sit up.  Giving him full view of  what his body craves.   My pussy rubs against his cock and his eyes snap shut and it feels amazing. I grab his hands placing them on my breast and bit my lip.  Me"  fuck.... baby".  He takes control and rocks my hips faster to feed his lust and desire. I feed his needs , anything to make him feel satisfied.  I pull him up and kiss him grabbing my ass he sends electric shocks through my body.  His body and mine climb higher into a breaking point of rapture.  Bites deep into my neck and moans loud then says " cum for me".  I hold tight and lose control cumming hard all over his cock.  Pushing him down on the bed again,  I lean back and rock him out making him lose his mind and he came and came till his body couldn't handle anymore. He was mine.