chapter 57

Shannon had Kim's ass moaning loud and I rode Jared's lips and he sucked me so good I threw my head back and screamed out his name.   Jesus he got me good. I pulled away and I looked over and I wanted in on the action. I crept up behind Shannon and licked his back up to his neck. I held his throat and said " get the fuck off of Kim....I'm hungry for pussy and your blocking my way baby". He leaned back and turned his head to me and kissed me.  He moved away and I leaned down and grabbed her hands and tied them together.  I had plans for her ass. I grabbed Shannon and laid him down on the bed and I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it and I put my lips around kims eager pussy. Mmmmm I was hunger  and she fed me good shit. K" auh yea....... Mm mm taste me bitch....fuck". I licked her all around and looked over to Shannon and he didn't wanna stay put he got off the bed and got the blind fold and got behind Jared and blindfolded him. S" sorry you get to just listen..... I'm gonna enjoy her and Julie.....sucks for you ".  J" god damit ".      Shannon came up behind my ass and gripped my hips tight and slammed all of his cock deep inside my core.  Me" fuck baby ". S" your dripping wet baby".  I sucked her deeper and she was riding my tongue and I could hardly concentrate.  Jared suddenly broke free and shoved Shannon aside and grabbed Kim's  ties and took her in his arms and bent her over and slammed his cock inside her.  K" Jesus no fuckin warning? ".  J" you've been a naughty slut ".  K" I'm not the one who cuffed you ". J" no but this was your idea".  He held her arms and slammed her over and over again. J" dirty fuckin whore". He smacked her ass good leaving marks. Jared had another idea.  He let her fall on the bed and then grabbed me from Shannon and threw me in the bed. J" open you fuckin mouth ". I laid back and he shoved his cock on my mouth and drilled me deep enough I could feel him in my throat.  Kim got up to us and said" hey Jared". He fucked me and said " what? ". She turned his head and shoved her pussy in his mouth.  Kim" shut up and eat baby".  She ride his mouth harder then I ever could.  Shannon slid his cock inside of me and fucked me as I sucked Jared off. Oh shit!  I heard everyone moaning and I felt my body shaking violently. I couldn't hold on!   S" fuck baby.... Cum for me ".  Jared rammed his dick down my throat and I felt him cum down my throat he moaned loud and I arched up into Shannon's body and screamed cumming all over him. Kims sexy moans filled my ears as she rode out Jared's mouth making her cum. K" Jesus.....mm mm kiss me ". She came down and instead of kissing Jared, she kissed Shannon.  I looked at Jared and both of  us were speechless.  I got up and got my clothes on and walked out the room.