chapter 91

We both were fast asleep and Kim was calling my phone.  I moved to grab my phone  , but Shannon beat me to it.  He looked up at me and answers it " hey".  K" she ok? ".  S" yea she's ok ". He reaches up touching my face and I pull his hand to my lips and kiss it.  K" do you want us to come home? ".  S" no.....no....were fine ".   The next show wasn't until the weekend in Russia.   Me" can I talk to her? ".  S" I'm gonna let you go..... ". K" she awake? ".   I try and grab the phone but he pushed my hand away. S" no.. I will have her call you when she wakes up k".  K" ok tell her... ". He hung up and comes up to my face inches from my lips.  Me" why did you do that? ". His lips devour mine and I could feel my head spin. I want him closer still. S" I wanna make love to you ". Kissing my neck and touching my face.   Me" we cant here ". S" yes..... yes we can ".  He gave me that I'm gonna fuck you like the devil look.  Auh shit!  He got up and left the room. What the hell was he up to?  He came back inside and.... oh fuck!  Door locked and he took off his shirt. Me" come here ".  He pulled back the covers and my panties.  I sat up and savoured his lips again. His huge hand moved up my thighs and on my pussy. A smile lit up his face. S" So naughty ".   I reached inside his pants and felt the devil himself.  Big wanted to join the party.  Stroking him a couple times got me a sexy deep deep moan.  Me" slut!".  He pushed me on the he'd and tore off his pants and grabbed my legs tight around his waist slamming all of his length deep inside me. I tripped the rail on the bed and accidentally pushed the leg button to go up.  Auh fuck!  He back up and pushed my legs up even higher onto his chest slamming back into me.  Me" Jesus baby! ".  S" fuck making love!  I'm gonna break you in half " Sweat dripped off his face onto my body. He pounded me good and hard.  Me" Shannon...... fuck! ". He smacked my ass and told me to shut up.  He rode me good and smiled saying " com for me naughty whore! ".   I cropped the sheets and exploded.   S" mm mm my turn ". Faster he drilled me till he lost composure letting go inside of me.  I pulled him to me and kissed him.  Me" we needed that shit ". He tried to catch his breath laying beside me. S" I know..... wait till we get home ". Me" Oooh is that a promise? ". S"  definitely".