chapter 94

He got up and went downstairs to get something from the fridge. Minutes later he came back.  K" oh god...... you". He opened it up and shook it spreading it all over her body. J" mmmmmm".  He slowly licked the whip cream from her neck and moved his fingers down to her pussy and shoved it inside.  His tongue licked and sucked the rest of the whip cream off Kim's body.  K" fuck you make it feel so good". J" you taste good ". He came over her and slid his cock inside her and she pulled his lips to hers and kissed him. He sped up and made her body shake all over.  J" Jesus......oh shit!". He thrusted her faster and faster he lost all control and she gripped the sheets and scratched his back deep with her nails and he said in her ear " cum for me ". K" auh fuckin..... mm". She came all over his dick and he moaned in her ear as he came.   She held his face and kissed him. J" you love me? ".   K" of course ....why?".   J" never mind ".  He got up and got dressed. K" you ok? ".  J" yea..... I need to go real quick..... I will be back ". K" Jared? what's wrong? ". He didn't answer he just left out.  He jumped in the car and drive over to Shannon's house.  S" baby cmon I wanna play you something ".  I grabbed my phone and wanted to record it.  I heard the door and knew well its probably Kim.  S" you go it?".  I opened it,  t was Jared . Me" hi!  how are you? ".   J " we need to talk ".   I stepped out with him and closed the door.  J" I need you ".  Me" ok?  how? ".  He backed me into the door and I knew what he was doing.  Me" no....we can't ". My arms got pushed up above me.  His lips on my neck.  J" why ".   Me" we're in love with other people ". He rubbed his cock against me and made it difficult to say no. J" don't tell me no ".  Me" no".  J" I can't stop thinking about what we did ".  Me" that was then, we should let it go ".  J" I can't ".  Me " you have to ".  He was breathing hard in my ear still not taking no for an answer.  Pushing him away he looked in my eyes.  He pushed me back against the door , kissing me.  He used his leg to move in between my thighs then pushed his hand down my pants and rubbed me off. Me" auh fuck " J" give in to me". He bit on my neck and shoved fingers in me and I arched into him and he licked my neck and said" cum for me ". Me" Jesus ". I came all over his hand and he let me ride it out and then pulled his hand out and brought it to my mouth I licked myself off his fingers. J" fuck......so sexy when you do that ". I pulled him  in for a kiss. Me" we can't keep doing this ". He grabbed my hand and brought to his cock.  J" yes...  yes we can ". Me" your making this hard for me to say no". Still rubbing against my hand he moaned in my ear and said " you don't have a choice with me ". He kissed me one last time and left.