chapter 106

It was getting late and I had to talk to him. K" love you very much.. I will be here tomorrow ". I hugged her and she grabbed Jared's hand and I called out his name.  Me" I need to talk to you ". J" there's nothing to talk about ".  Shannon followed Kim out and I let into him. Me if you were fuckin in need of anything from me to  save your life I would do it. I wouldn't even think for a fuckin second!  And yet all you think about is the fuckin tour. ".  J" I can't let them down! ".  Me" but you would let me die? ".  He looked at me and I couldn't help my tear up.   J" I'm sorry ".  Me" so am I ".   He stood there and thought about it.   J" ok.....I will do it ". Me" don't just say that ".   He came over and sat down.   J" let's do it ". Me" thank you ". He kissed my forehead and I hugged him.  Me" thank you for saving my life ".   The next day both if us were prepped for surgery.  S" love you " I kissed him and Jared and I went in.   Hours later...... D" she's doing fine ".  S" that's great ". Jared and I were next to each other in the rooms.   I was heavily sedated . Shannon came in and sat in the chair and held my hand.  S" I love you ".    Days passed and Shannon never left my side.  I woke up and he was asleep in a hard chair.  I touched his face and he woke up.  S" hey....".   Me" come here ". He sat up and got in bed with me.  Me" ouch easy baby".   S" sorry ". I kissed him and he wrapped me in his arms and we fell asleep again.