chapter 28

Jared " you should be working ". Kim closed the door and said " I am working ". She took off her shirt and winked at him.  She turned and bent over and shook her ass at him.  Jared" let me fuck you ". She made her way over to his lap and leaned in then said " maybe". His hands gripped her ass hard and rubbed his cock against her body.  J" you wanna ride it?". K" oh my?  Depends...... If your good I will reward you ". He bit his lip and looked in her eyes and said " I don't know if you realize who your fuckin with ". Kim " oh baby.... I do.... You don't scare me... ". She leaned in and bit down hard in his neck and said " I fuckin love pain". Digging her nails deep in his chest.  He moaned and pulled off her shirt.  Kim " how bad do you wanna fuck me ". His hand cupped her breast rubbing her nipple making her gasp.  J" I don't ". She was thrown off until he grabbed her by her waist and slammed her ass hard down on the bed and said " I'm gonna fuckin punish you you with pleasure instead ". She smiled and said " show me what ya for baby". He took off his shirt and his body was intoxicating to look at.  One taste would leave your tongue wanting more.  He got down above her waist and took her pants off with his teeth and panties with his lips and tongue. He looked up and her eyes were closed.  Licking her stomach up robust breast making her moan.  J" I'm gonna fuckin break you in half and leave your pussy aching and begging for more ". Kim " mmmm now we're talking baby". She pulled his lips to hers and felt his cock on her clit.  She licked his lips and said" fuck me ". He slammed into her pussy making her body secum to his.