chapter 11

Hour later a knock at the door.  I finished  getting dressed and Kim for  the door.  I sprayed some perfume and looked out of the door.  Shannon" hello is Julie here? ". K" jewels someone is what for you ". I grabbed my hoodie and threw it on and came out of the door.  Me" hi ". He looked up and smiled " hello ". I came down stairs and Kim looked at us and said" I'm gonna be upstairs if you need me ". We just stared at each other and I felt my cheeks burn.  Shannon" can I come in? ". Me" um yea.....sorry yes". He smiled and came inside.  I closed the door and he looked back at me.  Me" what movie do you wanna watch shan....". He pushed me up against the door and kissed me.  His breath filled my lips. His body pressed on mine.  When he pulled away I could hardly breathe.  He smiled.  Me" what was that for ". He came back again and pinned my hands above my body and his tongue filled my mouth.  Again he pulled away. Leaving me barley standing.  S" you wanna watch a movie still? ". Me" I'm not gonna fuck you ". He kissed my neck and held my face.  S" that's fine with me..... I can wait ". Me" cocky much? ". He grabbed my wrist and took me to the couch and started the movie.  Sometime into it he looked over to me and moved my hair aside and kissed my neck behind my ear.  S" I love how you taste on my tongue". I closed my eyes and he seen it.  S" I'm turning you huh?". I grabbed his arm and laid back.  His hand grabbed my breast and I was done.  Me" please go ". He looked at me and said" the movie isn't done ". Me"I'm done ". He grabbed my face and kissed me again. Me" Shannon......". He pulled me on top of his body.  S" shhhh". Pulling down my shift off my shoulder he kissed my skin. S" I will leave after the movie.". I held his head and gave in kissing his neck. S" touch me " I reached into his shirt and touched his chest.