chapter 49

Shannon's P.O.V.

I missed her just as much as she missed me.  I laid her down on my bed and climbed on top of her.  She pulled my lips to hers and I taste love again.  I don't know how we got through those days without each other.  I missed her kiss, the way she says she loves me. My body craves to be closer to hers. Sitting up, I take off my shirt and hers. My fingers trace her stomach, she moans in pleasure. Julie " Shannon..... I need you baby". I come up to her lips kissing her. My hands push inside her pants and undies. She's so ready for me. Her pussy craves what I have.  Me" I love you ". Stripping her down her skin is bare to me.  I want to fuck her but I also wanna hold her and never let her go again. Pushing inside her pussy I feel give in to me. Giving me control to  posses her body and soul.  Kissing her neck she says she loves me.  I can't hear it enough. My hands lock in hers and our air is shared between each other.  I breathe her out she breathes me in.  Thrusting her deeper and faster she closes her eyes and I kiss her.  Moaning in my mouth,  she jerks her body up into mine and cums hard shaking and I follow her. I don't wanna stop. I miss being inside her and feeling her close to me. She hurt me but I would do anything to make her happy. She is the missing piece to my soul, my heart... My world.