chapter 68

K " I'm happy everything is good between you two now ". Hates slammed the door and said " its not! ".  Kim sat down on the bed and looked at him.  He started the shower and came back over to her. J" you need to convince her to go home ".  K" what?  why?".  J" she's a fuckin distraction!  If the fight then what the fuck you think is gonna happen?  He needs to be part of this band not always about her! ". K" your overreacting Jared!  She isn't here to ruin anything. Just let it go ".  J" no!  I told him not to bring her here! ".   K" yea I'm gonna leave until you calm your ass down".  J" why don't you go home then ".  K" maybe I should!  I'm sick of you trying to make Shannon feel bad. He would want you happy and it seems you just want him miserable. Your being selfish ".  J" just go home ".   Kim " I will ".   J" wait please don't leave ". She stopped and he came over and he kissed her cheek.  K"let her stay ".  J" fine".  He knew he wasn't gonna let me. He just said it.  I stepped outside to go get something from the front desk and Jared's door opened.   I looked over and he saw me. I smiled he wasn't in a good mood. Jared" I want you fuckin gone by tomorrow morning".  Me" why?".  He pushed me up on the wall and said " if you stay......". His lips touched mine and he said " I will fuck you and I won't stop this time ".  Me" I love Shannon ". He pushed his hands above my head and leaned in licking my neck.  J" I didn't ask you if you loved him ". I tried to push him away he pressed up against my body.  J" you remember our deal?  You wanna stay...... you will fuck me ".  Me" you love Kim.....I love Shannon.... we can't do this ".  Suddenly he kissed me moving my legs apart rubbing his knee against my pussy.  Me" auh fuck..... you gotta stop " J" fuck me...... or leave ".   I swallowed hard and gave in.  Me" fine".  He grabbed my breast and said" good girl ". He let me go and went back inside.