chapter 84

I kissed him and he covered me up in bed.  S" love you, be home later ".  I blew him a kiss and he smiled and left out.  K" we have a half hour till.....oh man finally! ".  Shannon grabbed his drum sticks and got ready on the drums going over last minute beats and made sure everything was tight and ready.  Then...... " I will save... you from yourself... time will change, everything about this hell...". The crowd erupted and lights went out.  Drum beats.... then his voice. J" how the hell are you going Rio De Janeiro !!!!".  Screams filled the air and the guys began to entertain the crowd. J" let's go ". Guitars echoed and Shannon began to beat the shit of the drums.  One of my favorite songs was being played.

"

This is a fight to the death,

Our holy war,

A new romance,

A trojan whore....we will we will we will rise again...

The hole show was a blast once again for the band and echelon family in the crowd. Hours later when it ended, Jared wanted to do out dancing again. Shannon however wants to shower and come back to me.  J" she will be fine she's a big girl. .   cmon".  S " fine.. let me shower first". K" hell yea!  let's go ".  The night was passing by, I was alone in bed, he wants here next to me. When he did get back, I wasn't in the mood.  S" baby?  you asleep ". I don't say anything. He took off his shirt and laid down next to me. He smelled like perfume.  Not one that I wear either . Me" did you find a bitch to dance with? ".  S" what are you taking about? ".  Me " you smell like a chick ".  S" I danced with someone, yes".  I was done taking.  S" I wish you were there instead ". Me" I'm sorry I....". He kissed my shoulder and I rolled on my back.  S" the only chick I love and wanna spend all my time with is you ".  I touched his face and kissed his nose. Me" I missed you playing my favorite song too ". He kissed my cheek " you mean conquistador? oh fuck the crowd went nuts ". I imagine his sweaty body going ape shit crazy on the drums during that song.  He laid his head inside the curve of my neck and began to sing softly in my ear " I am the, I am the best she claimed and more... a battle scared conquistador.....". He sounded so fuckin sexy. I kissed my neck and I could feel him smile.