chapter 41

Back at the hotel shannon took a shower and I rested on the bed.  I heard my phone ring and looked it was Kim.  K" hey bitch, so I was just wondering you want to go get your hair done with me? ".  Me" sure I'd love too, when so you wanna go? ". K" tomorrow afternoon?".  Me" yea sure".   K" ok sweet I'm gonna let you go.... Someone needs my attention".  Me" ok talk to you later then ". She hung up and I looked and sexy was walking out of the bathroom, only in a towel.   S" who were you taking to? ".  Me" Kim ".  S" not Jared? ".  Me" no..... Why? "  He came over and crawled on the bed to me.  His eyes pierced in my soul...He hoovered over me and said " did you fuck him?".  Me" no!  No! Why would you say that? ".  S" I saw him look at you during the show ".  I gulped and thought fuck now what? ".  Me" no its nothing like that ".  He kissed my cheek and said" ok... I hope not ".  At Jared's house Kim was choosing down on a vegan dinner.  Jared's specialty.  Jared" taste ok? ".  K" yea.... Its good ".  Jared noticed that maybe she was just saying it.   Jared" here.... I can order take out if you don't like it ". K" its fine I said its good. Don't worry about it ok".   J" ok".  He continued eating and they room got tense.   K" so I was thinking maybe Julie and I could get out hair done tomorrow and.... ".  J" you to busy for me I guess right? ".  K" what?  No ".  J" no its fine I have shit to do anyways ".  Shannon was getting dressed when my phone buzzed.  Jared" you busy tonight? ".  Me" I'm with Shannon, so yes "  Jared " ok never mind ". Me" it was a one time thing Jared".  J" that wasn't part of our deal ". Me" fine.... When? ". Jared" at 12, I will pick you up down the street ".   I looked at Shannon he winked at me and I felt like a dirty bitch. Me" ok.... I will be there ". J" don't even think of wearing panties.....".  I closed my phone and Shannon jumped on top of me.  S" Kim again? ".  Me" yea....she wanted to day goodnight ".   S" oh ok....".  He leaned in and kissed me.  Guilt filled my heart.