chapter 67

We all arrived back at our hotel rooms. Shannon stopped at the door and I grabbed around his waist.  Me" I love you ".  He grabbed my hand and held in his.  S" you look beautiful tonight ". Me "thank you ".  He turned around and held my face and I leaned into his body kissing him.  S" I'm so happy you decided to stay with me ".  Me" me too ".  He unlocked the door and walked us inside landing on the bed.  I felt his cock below mW and knew he missed me.  S" naughty girl, what are you thinking ". I leaned in and playfully bit on his neck. Me" I wanna feel your body on mine...without clothes ".  He reached down and pulled up my dress and reached down into my panties and moaned in my mouth. S" oh my!  You need me inside of you? ".  Closing my eyes I felt his lips on my neck. Me" I need you..... so bad right now ".   I sat up and smiled.  I reached down and pulled off his shirt touching his chest I traced my fingers around the curves of his abdomen.  I leaned down and licked his chest up to his neck again. S"baby.... I love you ".  I looked in his eyes and unzipped my dresses standing up to let it fall to my feet.  He couldn't wait anymore. As he stood up from the bed he kissed my shoulders and i undid his pants.  I had an idea.  Me" wait here ". S" what are you up to ".  I went into the bathroom and started the Jacuzzi tub and poked my head out and smirked. Me" you coming ".  S" fuck yea.....your gonna be soon baby "