chapter 62

I helped him load the last bag into his car. This was it, he was gonna be gone for two weeks.  I stood by the car and he came over to me wrapping his hands around my waist.  S" I love you " I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his neck.  Me" call me when you get there ok ".   He looked at me and ran his finger tip over my lips and said " yes".  Leaning my forehead against his, I felt his sweet breath on my face. We both closed our eyes and said nothing for a couple minutes.  He grabbed my hand and placed it in his bringing it to his lips and kissed it. I couldn't hold back my sadness, tears fell onto his arm and he took notice then lifted my chin and kissed the away. S" please don't cry......its only two weeks ".  I took a deep breath and said" that's too long to be away from you ".  His hand caressed my cheek I leaned into it kissing it.  S" I gotta go ".  I looked in his sweet eyes and let him go. He opened the car door and got inside.  Me' bye Shannon ". I turned away and headed to the house.   Ad soon as I got to the front step I heard his door shut and footsteps coming to me.  I was spun around and he pinned me up on the door frame kissing me so deep he took my breath away. Me" well then.... ".  S" Come with me ".  Me" no..... its your job, I don't wanna interfere ". S" ok.....I love you ". Me" I love you more ".  One more goodbye kiss and he walked back to his car.   I stood back and watched him drive away.