chapter 100

I got off early from work and met up with Kim for dinner.  K" so how are things  with you and Shannon ?".  Me" fine why?".  She looked at me and I knew that something was up. K" did you have fun fuckin my man?  Uh oh.  Me" um ".  K" yea I walked in the house and heard all of it and I didn't fuckin think you would sink that low, why? ".  Me" I'm sorry ". K" no your not....I know your gonna keep screwing Jared and I think that its time we should end this for good ".  Me" what do you mean?".  K" I'm leaving the mars crew, I quit. I can't work with him and know that your fuckin him. How can I? ".   Me " I'm sorry.... I will stay away from him ok ".   K" I don't believe you ".  Me" oh dear god I'm done".  K" how would you like it if I fucked Shannon? ". Me" go for it!  if that makes you feel better go for it ".  K" no, because I have respect for you that's why ". She got up and left me there.  I felt so bad. I didn't know what to do .  We had been best friends for a long time almost since when we were kids. I called up Jared and told him we were done.  J" how did she find out? ".  Me"She came over I guess and heard everything ". I got up and drove to her house and banged on the door. K" go away! ".  Me" open the god damn door ". K" why? ".  Me" I wanna talk to you ".  K" there's nothing to talk about ".  I waited and knew she would come and see if I had left. And sure enough she did. The door opened and I pushed inside.  K" what do you. ......?".  I slammed the door shut and  I grabbed her ass in my hands and we landed in the wall.  K" well then ". I grabbed her hair in my hands and pulled back. Me" did I say you could fuckin talk".   K" oh you wanna dominate me bitch?".  I reached up her shirt and massaged her breast and sucked on her neck.  K" bitch! ".  Me" I'm gonna make you scream my name Kim".   She pushed me away and said " come and get me then ".  I chased her up to her room and caught her to the bed.  I took off my shirt and bra and pulled her to me and ripped off her too and bra. Biting down on her chest and neck she grinded her pelvis against me. Me" oh naughty slut!  You asked for it ". I sat up taking off my pants and hers both of naked and ready. K" show me you got slut". I climbed up to her face and tilted her chin up and said " lemme see your fuckin tongue ". K" fuck you " I held her throat and kissed her roughly and lowered my pussy down to her lips. Me" taste me make me fuckin cum or else ".    Kim slapped my ass and sucked my pussy and shoved her fingers in me roughly fucking me good. She was making me lose my mind.